Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blogging in 2011

I always seem to surprise myself on how long I go between posts here. Already April and I haven't posted a single blog post. I will say that I have been writing on my blog for the past couple of months in anticipation for my 100th blog post.
This one is number 99.


Number 100 just got finished, but then I realized that one of the number I was counting is just in drafts, so you can only see 98.



So this is a random blog written with the sole purpose of taking up space to get to #100.




Doesn't say much about the quality of this post I suppose. I will have to come up with something interesting to mention so that it doesn't waste your time....

Hmmm...



Instead of posting words, I will post photos of the 4 celebs I mention in my 100th posting that I really like. A little 'eye-candy' will hopefully go a long way toward forgiving my lack of interesting posts. :) These guys are favorites of mine. I don't think they need introduction or explanation. :0)



In age order:





[sigh]


Yep. The old "a picture is worth a thousand words" should work just fine here. Hope you enjoyed this post #99. Post #100 will be up either later today or tomorrow. Just so you know. And if you don't know someone in the above pictures just ask. I'll be surprised, but ask anyway...:)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ok, who are #2 and #4.

Unknown said...

#2 is Colin Firth...Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice A&E version, which you would know immediately if you liked British things :)
and #4 is Ryan Reynolds..he is more recently in The Proposal with Sandra Bullock.