Monday, May 19, 2008

Seriously...

Okay. I admit it. All three of the stories are similar. Probably overly so, but still. I only took about 30 minutes on each story...I didn't take a huge amount of time to ponder a deep story line. I probably should have taken more time, but I was in it for writing, so I just wrote. They aren't very deep. Light is more my style anyway...perhaps due to lack of creativity, but there you have it.

There must be ONE that you like more than the others. Even a little?

And you can't say "I like all three", because that is taking the easy way out and I'll really only think that you don't like any of them much and are saying that just to cover your embarrassment for me. :)

So go ahead and vote. It doesn't mean I'll actually write the story. Think of it as supporting my very first poll on my blog instead of a writing critique.

And leave a stinkin' comment. Even constructive criticism is better than absolute silence....

Edited to add--Okay...if you want a little different, I will make one more story to choose from for you. So read #4 and then vote all over again.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

For some strange reason, it won't let me leave a vote, so that's why I haven't voted. I would probably vote for the first one though.

Unknown said...

I just re-did the poll. Try it again...and tell Stacey that she has to vote again now. :)