Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just a conversation to share :)

Here is how the mind works in the children of this family...follow along with their conversation they had with me while driving home from some random activity this past summer:

Kady(age 17): "Mom, I have no clothes. They are all too small or not good for summer. We need to go shopping."

Victoria (age 12): "Yeah. What she said."

Kady: "See? We all need clothes. You can take Victoria and me shopping. Otherwise we will have no clothes at all and will have to go to school naked."

Victoria: "Yeah."

JD (age 10--popping off from the backseat of the car): "If they had 'Naked Day' at school, I don't think I would like it very much."

Kady: "JD!"

Victoria: "There are definitely some kids who wouldn't look good naked."

JD: "I was thinking that it would be bad to see the naked teachers."

Me (age old): "Maybe 'Naked Day' would actually be a good thing to help with obesity in children. We'd hear them say "Dang, 'Naked Day' is coming up in just a couple of months..I'd better go work out and stop hitting the vending machines instead of eating lunch."


Husband: "Maybe we should stop talking about 'Naked Day'."


Party pooper. ;)

No comments: