Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Pi(e) Day!


In case anyone wants another reason to have pie...(does anyone need a reason??)

Today is 3.14

Pi Day

I'm not good at math, so Pi means pretty much just another number to me.

But I'm good at pies :) So if there is a day that combines something I'm horrible at and something that tastes pretty darn good, then I'm all for it.

So whether you like a nice fruit pie, a cream pie...a Kahlua cream cheese pie from Marie Callendars--seriously tasty--...Or even a chicken pot pie, take advantage of an excuse like today's date to indulge.
But do it my way and leave the math part out of it--no counting calories, no adding up the weight gain that will come with having that extra piece of your favorite kind of pie....
Happy Pi Day everyone :)


3 comments:

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Ooh - do brownies count? :)

Unknown said...

Cute post!!

Heidi said...

Why do I not know about your blogging? I'm feeling a little left out of the loop!