Friday, November 16, 2007

First Blog

I don't know why I think I need to start blogging. It isn't like I'm looking for MORE reasons to spend my day on my computer instead of doing other domestic duties like cleaning the house and hanging with the littles. But what the heck.


Who am I kidding? I love more reasons to not clean my house. I have even been known to watch Dora and Barney to get out of cleaning the house.

As my family is well aware, I am running for the coveted title of 'Queen of the Ramblers', so anyone reading this can be guaranteed a novel of long, drawn out stories detailing the exploits of a large rambunctious family. And probably a bit of extra rambling thrown in just to clinch above said title.

I do not, however, guarantee entertaining stories, 100% factual stories, or even a consistent posting here. But if anyone wants to read something that might either make them laugh (either at actual humor or plain relief that at least YOUR family isn't this weird), or give you something to think about (like "What in the world was she thinking?"), then go ahead and bookmark this--and I might find a blog that meets that criteria and post a link here you can check on later. :)

Oh, and just fair warning....I over use the smileys when I post. It is a bad habit I can't break. Much like the habit I have of not being able to say no to chocolate--except it doesn't taste as good.

You might want to start bringing a nice beverage with you when you sit down to read my blogs...they might take awhile to get through.

De

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Nice you see you join the blogger ranks! :) I'll have to see if you can ramble better than I can. :)

Stacey said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers. I'm sure with 7 kids, you'll be able to find a lot to talk about. Well, at least 3 more things to talk about than I have. :)