Thursday, October 30, 2008

8 Things About Me

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:

* Relieving my kids of Halloween candy that I am sure they won't like ;)
* Christmas
* My daughter's 16th birthday in January
* Finishing my first novel
* LDS Writer's Convention 2009
* School 2009-10 (all the kids will be in school)
* Winter TV season of Monk, Psych, and Burn Notice
* Summer :)

8 Things on my Wish List

* Being debt free
* Getting back 100% on FLY-lady
* Losing 30 pounds
* My husband figuring out a job that he actually enjoys before he is old enough to retire
* 2-week vacation to DisneyWorld
* To go back and visit my mission in Portugal
* To be more smarter
* To be a better neighbor

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch

* Monk
* Psych
* Burn Notice
* Ace of Cakes
* Iron Chef
* What Not to Wear
* The Office
* Law & Order: SVU

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

* High School soccer banquet for my daughter
* Forgot to pick my 14 y.0. up from school
* Son broke the front of my kitchen drawer completely off
* Daughter broke the arm of a dining room chair
* Vacuumed the stairs (trust me, that's something :) )
* Made caramel layer brownies
* Finally hit the downswing of the nasty headcold I've had
* Returned books to the library

8 People I am Tagging

Cindy
Stacey
Aimee
Angie
Becky
Debbie
Brian & Stephanie

Seriously, I don't have 8 people I know well enough to tag who have blogs. That is so sad and pitiful.

Thanks to Danyelle for the original tag. Way to help point out my lack of social grace in blog-land :)

3 comments:

Danyelle Ferguson said...

I totally love Monk & Psych too! I wonder why I didn't think to put them on my list? It must have been stage fright or brain freeze. Who knows.

Boy, your kids sure break a lot of things, don't they? They should get together with my kids. They had a great time breaking and taking things apart. ;-)

Has your 14 year old forgiven you for forgetting to pick her up? My mom did that to me several times after basketball practice when I was about that age. It just wasn't fair that my practice had to be at the same time as her favorite Hallmark shows. LOL!

Unknown said...

Yesterday was a particulary trying day for breaking things. Usually they are better at spreading the destruction out over a few days instead of lumping it all into one day.

My 14 y.o. actually didn't realize that it was my turn to pick up that day, so she and the neighbor girl called the other girl's dad to come get them when I wasn't there. I lucked out. :) Unfortunately I had no excuses. I just flat out forgot. I wasn't doing anything fun..no Hallmark shows were being watched...just a brain cramp. :)

Aimee said...

Oh, crap! You tagged me again!